Last Date: 17/05/2019
UNICEF, Assam Recruitment 2019 for Consultant/ Public Finance Consultant: UNICEF in partnership with Northeast Research and Social Work Networking (NERSWN), an energetic grassroots organisation located from Kokrajhar district, is now implementing a job”Ensure learning & protective environment for children and teens from displaced communities of Kokrajhar district of Bodoland Territorial Council, Assam.” In 50 places in Kokrajhar district of Bodoland Territorial Council at Assam.
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), initially called the United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund, was made by the United Nations General Assembly on 11 December 1946, to give emergency food and health care to mothers and children in nations that were ravaged by World War II. The physician Ludwik Rajchman served as its chairman and is regarded. Rajchman is the only man that functioned for more than two decades as UNICEF’s Chairman. On the proposal of Rajchman, the American Maurice Pate was appointed its executive director, serving from 1947. Back in 1950, UNICEF’s mandate was expanded to tackle the demands of girls and children in developing nations. In 1953 it became a permanent part of the United Nations System, along with the words”global” and”crisis” was dropped out of the organization’s title, though it kept the first acronym,” UNICEF”.
Name of the Posts: Advisor , North East Research & Social Work Networking (NERSWN)
Location: Kokrajhar, Assam
Educational Qualification & Experience
- The adviser should have educational qualification with five decades of working experience.
- The adviser should have at least three amount prepared to talk about documentation assignment in photography, essay writing and making.
- The adviser should have experience of documenting the topics of child rights. A focus on areas are favored.
- The adviser should have experience of working on mission.
How to Apply
The way to use: Interested individual advisers must send these documents /info about [email protected] with CC to:[email protected]
A) Thorough suggestion with deadline and service required from executing business.
B ) Fiscal proposal (inclusive of fees and traveling expenses) according to the neighborhood standard pace.
C ) Samples of earlier documentation work which will demonstrate candidate’s experience in the field of communicating and working together with children and teens.
For any questions and help, please write to: [email protected]
a) Date of Application: 5th of May to 15th of May 2019.
b ) Choice of Advisor: 15th to 20th of May 2019 of May.
c) Signing of Contract: 20th to 23rd of May 2019 of May.
d) Inception Meeting and Carrying Out the Assignment: 25th of May to 15th of June 2019.
e) Entry of Final Fantasy: 25th of June 2019.
UNICEF Assam office functions together with the Government of Assam in bolstering Public Finance for Children through venture with the Finance department because 2018-19 funding cycle. UNICEF Assam workplace is Searching for candidates for these articles:
Nmae of the Posts: Public Finance Advisor , Assam Field Office (ASM-2019-ISP-09)
Educational Qualification & Experiences:
- Minimum 5 decades of experience in the development industry with two decades of expertise in public financing is demanded
- Prior working experience together with UNICEF and some other UN agencies and Govt. Departments is desired
- Great command over pc — proficiency in MS Office, MIS, understanding of information analytics applications including Tableau preferable
- Superb oral and written communication skills in English and Hindi; comprehension of Assamese is an advantage
- Outstanding analytical skills, report writing and documentation skills
How to apply: Your application should be sent to [email protected] by 17 May 2019 latest by 12 Noon with subject line “Public Finance Consultant, UNICEF Assam Field Office – (ASM-2019-ISP-09)” in separate files consisting of:
- An Application Letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- P11 form
- A financial collapse in PDF format signaling deliverable-based expert fee according to template attached.
Last Day: 17 May 2019