Last Date: 25/06/2019.
Applications are invited from gainfully employed young citizens for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army
Officers (Non Departmental), based on the concept of enabling motivated young citizens to serve in a military environment without having to
sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an
expanse of experiences
Territorial Army Recruitment 2019
Name of post: Territorial Army Officer
Age: 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
Educational Qualification: Graduate from any recognized university.
Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
Nationality: Only citizens of India (male and female).
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service
Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
- Vacancies of male and female candidates will be determined as per
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.jointerritorialarmy.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form (IAF(TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1) have been given on the website.
Instruction for the candidate for filling online Application
- The Online application can be filled from 26MAY 2019 to 25 Jun 2019 till 11.59 PM, after which link will be disabled
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the concerned authorities may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online applications.
- While filling in the Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre for the examination.
- Candidates should note that no request for change of centre will
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to keepa copy of
print out of filled form submitted online.
Advertisement Details: Pl check here .
Apply Online: Click Here . [From 26/05/2019]