Last Date: 25/02/2019.
SSC Recruitment 2019 Junior Engineer
Name of post: Junior Engineer in the various stream under various departments
- Central Water Commission – Junior Engineer (Civil / Mechanical)
- Central Public Works Department (CPWD) – Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
- Department of Posts – Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Military Engineer Services (MES) – Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Quantity Surveying/Contracts)
- Farakka Barrage Project – Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)
- Border Road Organization – Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Central Water and Power Research Station – Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)
- Directorate of Quality Assurance (Naval) – Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)
- National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) – Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)
Age: 18 to 27/30/32 years as on 01/08/2019 for different departments, Relaxation in age as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Degree/ Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Govt. of India or equivalent qualification.
Pay: Level-6 Rs.35400-112400/- of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- in to be paid Online. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women and Ex-servicemen candidates. Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Ru Pay Credit or Debit card.
How to apply: Candidate should apply Online at https://ssc.nic.in from 01/02/2019 to 25/02/2019 only.
- Submission of online applications: 01-02-2019 to 25-02-2019
- Last date for receipt of applications: 25-02-2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 27-02-2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 27-02-2019 (5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 28-02-2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 23-09-2019 to 27-09-2019
- Date of Paper-II (Conventional): 29-12-2019