SSC Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. Invited Application from Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of following posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India during the period from 01/07/2019 to 26/07/2019 :
SSC Recruitment 2019
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : Pay Level-2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Rs. 19900 – 63200 (Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised))
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Rs. 19900 – 63200 (Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised))
- Postal Assistant (PA): Pay Level-4 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Rs. 25500 – 81100 (Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised))
- Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Rs. 25500 – 81100 (Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised))
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) / Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ : Pay Level-4 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix Rs. 25500 – 81100 (Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised))
No of posts: Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time.
SSC Recruitment 2019
1. For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
2. For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and Ex-Serviceman) to be deposited online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to apply: Apply Online at SSC website https://ssc.nic.in from 05/03/2019 to 05/04/2019 only.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 05.03.2019 to 05.04.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 05.04.2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 07.04.2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 09.04.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 29.09.2019