Last Date: 29/05/2019.The Staff Selection Commission will Maintain a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay per 1800, (Revised Pay Scale Following 7th CPC: Purchase Level in Pay Matrix — Level-1), a General Central Service Group’C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial Place in a Variety of Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in Various States/ Union Territories.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
Name of post: Multi Tasking Staff
No of posts: Vacancies will be determined in due course.
Pay: Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1)
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or
equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age: The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
1. 18-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001).
2. 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:
a) SC/ ST: 5 years
b) OBC: 3 years
c) PwD (Unreserved): 10 years
d) PwD (OBC): 13 years
e) PwD (SC/ ST): 15 years
f) Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.
a) Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
b) Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
c) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Scheme of Examination: The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
Centres of Examination for North Eastern Region (NER): Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Tejpur (5112), Churachandpur (5502), Imphal (5501), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601).
How to apply
Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. Last date for submission of online applications is 29-05-2019 (5.00 PM).
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-05-2019 up to 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 31-05-2019 up to 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Generation of Offline Challan: 31-05-2019 up to 05:00 P.M.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 01-06-2019 during working hours of Bank
- Starting Date for Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): 02-08-2019
- Last Date for Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): 06-09-2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17-11-2019