SCERT Assam Admit Card / Syllabus 2019: State Council of Educational Research and Training (S.C.E.R.T.), Assam has made an announcement regarding admit cards and syllabus for the recruitment of different non-gazetted posts under Directorate of SCERT, Assam.
SCERT Assam Admit Card/ Syllabus 2019
Name of posts:
1. Laboratory Assistant(DIET)
2. L.D.A cum Typist (DIET)
3. Stenographer (Grade-III)
4. Office Assistant (BTC)
5. Demonstrator (CTE)
6. Library Assistant (CTE)
7. L.D.A cum Typist (IASE and CTE)
1. Technician (DIET)
2. Computer Technician (CTE)
3. Technician (HTTC)
4. Operator (HQ)
1. Graduate Instructor (BTC)
2. Assistant Teacher (Normal School)
3. Normal Instructor (BTC)
4. Normal Instructor
5. Instructor (Normal School)
1. Hindi Teacher (Normal School)
1. Librarian (DIET)
1. Work Experience Teacher
Syllabus For SCERT
1. Group A: English(25), Mathematical Ability (20), Reasoning and mental ability(20), Computer and General Knowledge(10)
2. Group B: Computer and IT(40), English(15), Mathematical Ability(10), Reasoning and GK(10)
3. Group C: Teaching pedagogy(40),English(20), General knowledge, Reasoning and ICT(15)
4. Group D: Hindi literature and grammar of under graduate level(50), General knowledge and Reasoning(15), teaching pedagogy(10)
5. Group E: Library science and information(60), English, Computer and IT(15)
6. Group F: Work experience and Skill based(50), English(15), General knowledge and reasoning(10)
Tentative Schedule for Written Test:
Shift I (10.00am- 11.30am): Group B
Shift II(1.30pm- 3.00pm): Group D,E and F
Shift I (10.00am- 11.30am): Group A
Shift II(1.30pm- 3.00pm): Group C
Provisional admit cards will be issued to all candidates for appearing in the written test. However their candidature will be cancelled if any anomalies occur at the time of verification of documents.
Status of Applications will be available from 3rd July 2019. Admit cards will be uploaded in the portal in the 2nd week of July. Candidates will download their admit card using their respective Registration ID and Date of Birth as their password and get a print.
For any query, helpdesk facility will be available from the date of uploading of Admit Cards.
Official Notification: Click Here .