RRB/ RRC Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organization in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways, New Delhi.
No of Posts: 130,000 Posts
RRB/ RRC Recruitment 2019
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) and Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) invite ONLINE applications from eligible candidates for around1,30,000 vacancies for the following posts against Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs/CENTRALIZED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No. 01/2019, 02/2019 & 03/2019 Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs)/CENTRALIZED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No. RRC-01/2019:-
(a) NON TECHNICAL POPULAR CATEGORIES (NTPC) like Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master, etc. The opening date of registration of online applications is 28.02.2019 – RRB/CEN 0112019;
Also Read: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment 2019
(b) PARA-MEDICAL STAFF like Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Lab Assistant, Lab Superintendent, etc. The opening date of registration of online applications is 04.03.2019 – RRB/CEN 0212019;
(c) MINISTERIAL AND ISOLATED CATEGORIES like Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi), etc. The opening date of registration of online applications is 08.03.2019 – RRB/CEN 03/2019;
RRB/ RRC Recruitment 2019
1. RRB/CEN 01/2019: Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
2. RRB/CEN 02/2019 Para-Medical Staff
3. RRB/CEN 03/201 9 Ministerial And Isolated Categories
No of posts: 30,000
4. RRC-01/2019 Level-1 Posts
No of posts: 1,00,000
a) Detailed CEN will be published on the official websites of all the participating RRBs or RRCs, as indicated at Para 15.0 or 16.0 below. The detailed CEN will be published in the official websites on the opening date of registration of online application of respective CEN.
b) Vacancies indicated above and in the CEN are provisional and may increase or decrease in total or in specific units/communities/posts at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway administration.
c) The Post Parameters and Vacancy Table indicating the vacancies for UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Ex.SM and PwBD for various posts in various Railways/Production Units can be seen in the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs/RRCs.
Age as on 01.07.2019; For details about the prescribed lower/upper age limits (including upper age relaxation) prescribed for various posts, please refer to the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs or RRCs, whichever applicable.
Pay and Allowances: Different posts carry different Pay Levels and allowances as admissible as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix. For full details please refer to the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs or RRCs, whichever applicable.
Educational Qualification: Different educational qualifications are prescribed for various posts. For details please refer to the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs or RRCs, whichever applicable.
Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing date of online registration. CANDIDATES WAITING FOR RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT APPLY.
Medical Standards: Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed Medical Standards for the post(s) for which they are applying. For this, they should refer to the medical standards for each post is available in the detailed CEN to be published on the official websites of RRBs/RRCs.
Examination Fee :
1. For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at SI. No 2. Out of this fee of Rs 500/- an amount of Rs 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT Rs 500/-
2. For candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PwBDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically Backward Class. This fee of Rs 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in 1st Stage CBT. Rs 250/-
Important Dates & Time :
- The opening of online registration of Applications (NTPC) by RRBs: 28.02.2019 at 1 0.00 Hrs
- The opening of online registration of Applications (Para-Medical Staff) by RRBs: 04.03.2019 at 1 0.00 hrs Opening of online registration of Applications (Ministerial & Isolated Categories) by RRBs: 08.03.2019 at 10.00 hrs
- The opening of online registration of Applications (Level-1) by RRCs: 12.03.2019 at 10.00 hrs 13.0 14.0 15.0
Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. Candidates need NOT to send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to RRBs or RRCs concerned by post.