National Health Mission Recruitment 2019 for Surveillance Worker: Invited Application from National Health Mission to work in mission mode with challenging tasks for engagement on contractual basis for the following posts:
National Health Assam Recruitment (NHM) Recruitment 2019
Name of the post: Surveillance Worker (Contractual)
No of posts: 400 posts (in various districts), 4% (16 Positions will be reserved for PWD Candidates)
Education Qualification Requirement as follows:
- 10+2 / HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution
- Experience in the Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP & other related programmes.
- Weightage will be given to candidates having previous work experience of similar nature in the Health &FW Department of Assam.
- Not less than 21 (Twenty One) Years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.01.2019
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (forty-seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates, 49 (Forty-Nine) years for SC/ST candidates
- In the case of PWD candidates, the age is relaxable by 10 years, i.e. 54 years.
- Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD candidates should have been issued by the appropriate authority. The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of Caste Certificate at the time of viva-voce examination (if called for)
Salary: Rs 15000/month
Selection Process of NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 :
- HSSLC or equivalent pass.
- Performance at HSSLC – Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination. Previous Similar Experience – Maximum of 40 Marks (@ 8 marks for every year of service rendered with similar health experience.
- Out of total 70 marks (from Sl. 2 & Sl. 3 above), candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio 1:2 against vacancies depending upon the overall cut-off scores.
- 30 marks have been allotted in the Skill Test.
The final merit list would be prepared out of the total 100 marks.
Also Read: Job Mela 2019 By Govt. Of Assam For Technical Candidates
How To Apply For National Health Mission Assam Recruitment 2019?
Candidates have to apply online in the NHM, Assam website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in. The online application will be received till 16th February 2019. The aspiring candidates shall visit the NHM Assam website to check the updates.
Apply Online: Click Here . [From 07/02/2019]