National Health Mission Assam: Malaria Technical Supervisor Vacancy: Candidates are invited from National Health Mission (NHM) Assam for Malaria Technical Supervisor (MTS). NHM has announced 64 posts for this vacancy.
National Health Mission Assam 2019
Last Date to Apply: 22-02-2019
No. of Vacancy: 64 Posts
Name of the Post: Malaria Technical Supervisor
AGE Limit: 44 Years
- Graduate in Science from the Biology stream (or) Any Graduate with Science Subject in XII Class/HSSLC, in case the above science graduates are unavailable (Candidates with Graduation in Science from the Biology Stream will be given preference during shortlisting)
- Candidate with experience in health sector programme in field works of similar nature will be preferred as per period of service.
- Candidate should have a valid Two Wheeler Driving License.
ALSO READ:- NHM Assam Recruitment 2019
How To Apply for National Health Mission Assam 2019 for Malaria Technical Supervisor?
Online application will be received till 22nd February 2019. The aspiring candidates shall visit the NHM Assam website to check the updates. Candidates have to apply online in the NHM, Assam website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in
Address- National Health Mission Assam, Saikia Commercial Complex, G.S. Road, Christianbasti, Guwahati-781005
- Performance at Graduation – Maximum of 50 Marks depending upon marks obtained in Graduation or equivalent examination. (Candidates have to upload the supporting Graduation or equivalent marksheet at the time of online application or the candidature is liable to be rejected)
- Out of total 50 marks (from Sl. above), candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio 1:3 against vacancies depending upon the overall cut-off scores.
- 50 marks has been allotted in the Skill Test.
- The final merit list would be prepared out of the total 100 marks. Only short listed candidates will be called for Skill Test