IOCL Recruitment 2019: Candidates are invited from IOCL Recruitment 2019 for the following non-executives vacancies in various locations of Pipelines Division of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (A Government of India Undertaking) as per details are given below:
IOCL Recruitment 2019
1. Engineering Assistant (Electrical, Mechanical, and Telecommunication & Instrumentation)
Educational Qualification: Three years full-time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration) in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
2. Technical Attendant
Educational Qualification: Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board.
Candidates should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/NCVT.
3. Junior Office Assistant
Educational Qualification: Full Time Bachelors’ Degree from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
No of posts: 22 [Assam: 1]
1) Salary Grade for the post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical), Engineering Assistant (Electrical) and Engineering Assistant (T&I), Junior Office Assistant, shall be Grade IV in the Pay Scale of Rs. 11900-32000.
2) Salary Grade for the post of Technical Attendant-I shall be Grade I in the Pay Scale of Rs.10500-24500.
1) Minimum age requirement is 18 years and upper age limit is 26 years as on 29.08.2019.
2) Upper age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST candidates and 3 years to OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates shall be available for the posts reserved for them only, as per Govt. Of India guidelines.
3) Upper age relaxation of 10 years for PwBD candidates for the specified disabilities for that post. 13 years for PwBD-OBC (Noncreamy layer) and 15 years for PwBD-SC/ST category candidates.
1) Candidates belonging to General (including EWS) and OBC categories are required to remit Rs.100/- as application fee. SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
2) The fee is to be paid through online mode only through SBI collect. No other mode of fee payment would be acceptable.
1) The selection process shall consist of Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
2) For the post of Jr. Office Assistant, SPPT shall be in the form of Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
3) Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) shall be qualifying in nature only.
How to apply
Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit IOCL Pipelines recruitment portal at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in
The portal for submitting an online application will be operative from 02.09.2019 till 1800 hrs of 23.09.2019 only.
Date of publishing of detailed website notification on IOCL Website: 29.08.2019
Date of opening of online application in PL Division Recruitment Portal: 02.09.2019
Last date of submission of online application(including payment of application fee of Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates): 23.09.2019 till 18:00 hrs
Tentative date of downloading online admit card: From 05.10.2019 till 08:00 hrs of 20.10.2019
Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines: 20.10.2019 (SUNDAY)
Tentative dates for SPPT for all disciplines: 21.10.2019. If not completed on 21.10.2019 then on 22.10.2019 as well.