Fishery Development Officer Darrang Recruitment 2019: Candidates are invited for the District Fishery Development Officer, Darrang, Mangaldai. The Candidates should be an Indian Citizen. To know more jobs in assam subscribe brightassam.com
Fishery Development Officer Darrang Recruitment 2019
O/o District Fishery Development Officer, Darrang.
Last Date: 24/09/2019.
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 2 [UR: 1, OBC/MOBC: 1]
- The candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates must be Proficiency in Computer Typing both English and Assamese.
- (PB-2) Rs. 14,000/-to 60,500/-+ GP —6200/- per month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
- The Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
- Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age as on 01.07.2019
- The upper age is relaxable in 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ ST as per Govt. rule in force and be 3 (three) years in case of the candidates of OBC/ MOBC as per Govt. OM.ABP.6/2016/9-A dtd. 25 April 2018
- In the case of Persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is applicable as per Govt. OM No. ABP.144/95/121-A Dated: 28.10.2015.
Mode of Selection
Phase – I : The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Multiple Choice Written test on a date to be notified later on and details of the syllabus will be intimated to candidates through calling letter.
Phase- II : Against vacancy, candidates will be shortlisted as per rule on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test (Multiple Choice).
After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical test which will be notified in due course of time. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate. Caste Certificate. Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate, etc.
How to apply
To apply for Fishery Development Officer Darrang Recruitment 2019 candidates must be accompanied by the following ways:-
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials including valid Employment Registration card.
- Affix one copy of recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photograph duly self-attested along with the application.
- The application will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
The last date of receipt of application is 24.09.2019.
The application should be submitted to the Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Darrang, Mangaldai. P.O. Mangaldai. PIN-784125.