O/o Principal Judge, Family Court, Dhubri.
Last Date: 14/06/2019.
Candidates are invited from indran citrzens as defrned under Article-S and 6 of the Constitution of India for fillrng up the following vacant posts in the establishment of the Prrncipal Judge, Family court at Dhubri.. To know more visit daily brightassam.com
Family Court, Dhubri Recruitment 2019
|Sl. No.||Name of|
|Number of the Posts||Scale of Pay||Educational Qualification||Reservation Category|
|1||Record Arranger||1||Rs.14,000/- to|
60,500/- + G.P.
|2||Process Server||2||Rs.14,000/ - to|
60,500/- + G.P.
|3||Peon/Attached Peon||2||Rs.12,000/- to|
52,000/- + G.P.
|4||Chowkidar||1||Rs.1 2,000/- to|
52,000/- + G.P.
General Eligibility criteria
- Candidate must possess educational qualification of Class-VIII standard; and those who have passed HSSLC (Higher Secondary) or above shall not be eligible to apply for the said post/s. Candidate possessing special skill or experience shall be given preference on need basis.
- Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration number along with the date must be mentioned in their application/s,
- Candidates must not be less than lg years or more than 43 years of age
as on 1,5.2019. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. norms for
the candidates belonging to SC/sT and persons with disabilities.
- The application/s should be accompanied by self-attested copres of all
testimonials regarding Educationar eualification, Age, caste, valid
Employment Exchange Registration Card etc. along with 3(three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the
- Candidates must enclose one self-addressed envelope of 11 cm x 25 cm
affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only along with their
- The last date of receipt of application is 14.6.2019 till 5:00 pM for which
a “Drop Box” will be marntained in the office of the undersigned. No
application will be entertained after the last date.
- A candidate applying for more than one post shall have to submit
separate application against each post.
- The Departmental candidates shall have to apply through proper channel
as per procedure.
- Incomplete/defective applications shall be rejected without any
- All the documents submitted along with the application/s shoud be
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will lead the candidate for
- Concealment of educational qualification, age, date of birth etc. will lead
to automatic disqualification of the candidate, even if provisionally
selected, without any intimation,
- Dates of written test and interview/viva-voce shall be published in the
official webstte in addition to intimating the candidates through call
- No TA/DA wiil be admissibre for appearing in the interview.
The selection process for the aforesaid categories of posts will consist of two stages:
- WRITTEN EXAMINATION (70 marks)
- INTERVIEWVTVA-VOCE (30 marks).
WRITTEN EXAMINAJION: There shall be a written examination of one
paper (70 marks) of 2 (two) hours duration. The Board reserves the right to
fix the cut off marks In the written examination.
INTERVIEW/VIVA-VOICE: Candidates shall be called for interview/viva-voice in the ration of 1:10 against the existing vacancies according to merit list on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination.
Advertisement Details: Pl check here .