ESIC, Guwahati Recruitment 2019: Candidates are invited from ESIC for filling up the post of Stenographer & Upper Division Clerk on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC, Guwahati through the website of ESIC at www.esic.nic.in Total Number of Posts is 26
ESIC, Guwahati Recruitment 2019 : Stenographer/ UDC
No of posts: 12. Upper Division Clerk
No of posts: 25Pay: Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
1. Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
2. A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
3. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
1. A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
(a) Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date 15.04.2019.
(b) Upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and for ESIC Employees, Government Servants as per rules.Application Fee: a) SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs. 250/-
b) All other categories: Rs. 500/-
How to apply: Candidates can apply online up to 15.04.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates to go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER / UPPER DIVISION CLERK IN ESIC ” which will open a new screen.