Last Date: 25/06/2019.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) will be conducting an Online Examination on 30th July, 2019 and 31st July, 2019 for Recruitment to the post of Assistant and invites On-Line Applications for recruitment to the post.
EPFO Assistant Recruitment 2019
No of posts: 280 [UR: 113, EWS: 28, SC: 42, ST: 21, OBC-NCL: 76]
Pay: Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) under 7th Pay Commission with Entry Pay
Rs. 44,900/-. In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
Educational Qualification: Degree from a recognized university, as on the closing date for online registration of application i.e. 25th June, 2019.
Application Fee: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard /Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
01. SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Rs. 250/-
02. All other categories: Rs. 500/-
How to apply: Candidates can apply online upto 25.06.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates to go to the EPFO website www.epfindia.gov.in or https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT-2019 IN EPFO” which will open a new screen.
- Online Registration of Application: 30th May, 2019 to 25th June, 2019
- Downloading of Call Letters: 20th July, 2019 to 30th July, 2019
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) dates: 30th July, 2019 and 31st July, 2019
- Main Examination (Phase-II): Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I).