Last Date: 30/06/2019.
DLSA, Kamrup Recruitment 2019
Name of post: Para Legal Volunteer (PLV)
No of posts: 20
Who can apply
- Teachers (including retired teachers),
- Retired Government servants and senior citizens,
- M.S.W students and teachers,
- Anganwadi Workers,
- Doctors/ Physicians,
- Students & Law Students (till they enroll as lawyers),
- Members of non-political, service oriented NGOs and Clubs,
- Members of Women Neighborhood Groups, Maithri Sanghams and other Self Help Groups including marginalized/ vulnerable groups,
- Educated prisoners with goad behavior, serving long term sentences in prisons,
- Any other person whom the District Legal Services Authority deems fit to be identified as PLVs.
The applicant should have minimum qualification of matriculation with a capacity for overall comprehension and should have mindset to assist the needy in society coupled with compassion, empathy and concern for the upliftment of marginalized and weaker sections of the society.
Age: The minimum age for selection of Para Legal Volunteers should not be less than 18 years as on 01.01.2019.
How to apply
The application should be addressed to the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Kamrup, Amingaon. Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reason.
Filled up application in proper order should reach the given address on or before 30.06.2019. The applicant should submit their mobile/ contact number, email id for further communication, if any.
Advertisement Details: Pl check here .