Directorate of Social Welfare 2019: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are a citizen of India Under Article 5 to 9 of the Constitution of India and fulfill the eligibility norms of educational qualifications, age, etc as mentioned below against each category of Purely temporary contractual posts. The Post has created under “District Level Center for Women (DLCW)” for the Districts of Baksa & Udalguri under “National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW)” to support all the Women Welfare scheme including “Malika Shakti Kendra (MSK).
Directorate of Social Welfare Kokrajhar Jobs 2019
- Women Welfare Officer: Rs 35,000/- fixed
- District Coordinator: Rs 20,000/- fixed
How to Apply for Directorate of Social Welfare Kokrajhar Jobs 2019
2. One copy of the recent passport size photograph (sire of 3.5X4S) to be properly pasted on the space provided in the application form. Do not staple the photograph.
3. Age-proof certificate (Admit/Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination)
4. Particulars of all examination passed commencing with Matriculation or equivalent Examination.
5. The date of interview will be notified in the newspapers & website.
6. Subsequently, therefore the candidates are advised to follow the aforesaid newspapers & website regularly. No separate call letters will be sent for attending the interview.
7. The candidates have to bring their original documents at the time of interview.
8. The undersigned reserves the right to re-schedule./Cancel the interview as well a.s to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
Other Qualification Details:
i) Graduate in Social Work (from a recognized university).
ii) Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the District; Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint; Women & resident of the same district.
iii) Candidates awaiting results of the qualifying examination for eligibility on the closing date of submission of an application need not apply.2. District Coordinator Rs. 20.000/- (fixed)