Invited Application from Assam Police Recruitment 2019 for Sub-Inspector (SI) in Assam Police Radio Organization. Candidates Can Apply From 01.02.2019 to 28.02.2019.
Assam Police Recruitment 2019
[table id=2 /]
Assam Police SI Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- B.Sc. (Electronics Science/ IT/ Computer Science) (10+2+3 duration) or
- 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years work experience in the field of Electronics, Telecom, IT or allied environment. or
- 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, or Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent and 2 years additional course/ courses in Telecommunication /IT /Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent.
|Height||162.56 cms||154.94 cms|
|Chest (Only for men)||80 – 85 cms||NA|
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 20 to 24 years
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC, ST (P) and ST (H).
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC.
- Others as per govt policy.
Assam Police Recruitment – SI Selection process:
The selection process will be based on Written Test, PST (Physical Standard Test) and PET (Physical Efficiency Test) followed by Document Verification.
Scheme of Written Test:
- The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 2 (two) marks. There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set in three parts. Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours
- The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and (iii) General Knowledge.
The Final Merit List will be prepared with the following criteria:-
|Written Examination||50%||100 marks|
|Extra-Curricular Activities||15%||30 marks|
|Technical Proficiency||15%||30 marks|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||20%||40 marks|
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2019 for SI?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 28 February 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 1st February 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28th February 2019