Assam Agricultural University.
Last Date: 07/06/2019.
Assam Agricultural University (AAU) is an agricultural education state university which was established in 1969 in Jorhat in the state of Assam, India. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the entire State of Assam with regard to teaching, research and extension education in the field of agriculture and allied sciences. The University has a number of campuses with its headquarters at Borbheta, Jorhat. Candidates are invited from Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2019 for the following posts.
Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2019
The AAU Incubator is recruiting the following positions, to be based in Jorhat:
- Manager – Innovation Management (1) [Rs.1.50 lakh per month]
- Manager – Finance (1) [Rs.1.25 lakh per month]
- Manager – Marketing and Communications/ ICT (1) [Rs.1.25 lakh per month]
- Technology Transfer Officer – (1) [Rs.0.50 lakh per month]
- Content Development Manager (1) [Rs.0.50 lakh per month]
- Admin & Finance Officer (1) [Rs.0.50 lakh per month]
- Business Development Officer (1) [Rs.0.30 lakh per month]
- Research Analyst (1) [Rs.0.30 lakh per month]
- Technical Officer (1) [Rs.0.30 lakh per month]
- Receptionist cum Office Assistant – (1) [Rs.0.20 lakh per month]
How to apply: Interested candidates must apply on or before 7 June 2019 by emailing their CVs with relevant details to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Candidates possessing higher qualifications than mentioned against each position shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination at any time during engagement, if engaged.
Advertisement Details: Pl check here .