APSC Recruitment 2019: Computer Operator/ Child Development Project Officer – 90 Vacancies:
Invited Application from Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released 90 vacancies for Computer Operator and Child Development Project Officer & Allied Cadres. Candidates can send their applications from before 6-March-2019.
Total Vacancy available: 90
[table id=1 /]
APSC Recruitment 2019
Education Qualification :
- For Computer Operator: Candidates applying for this role must have passed in Higher Secondary/Class-XII from the Govt. recognized Board/Council. Candidates must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system i.e. MS Windows, Linux, Mac etc.) such as – i) Word Processor, ii) Spreadsheet, iii) Presentation Graphics, iv) Content of Database, v) Internet and vi) E-Mail.
- For Child Development Project Officer: Candidates applying for this role must have completed Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce from a recognized University and in addition any one of the following qualification: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology /Graduate in Child Development/ Home Science/ Nutrition /Graduate having Philosophy/ Education with Psychology, Economics.
- For Computer Operator: The selection process will consist of two phases. Written Exam of 100 (Phase-I) marks and Computer Practical Test of 100 marks (Phase-II).
- For Child Development Project Officer: The selection process will be based on Written Test or Interview.
- For General Candidate: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/-
Payment Mode: Application Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Apply Mode: Offline
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2019:
Candidates can download the application form through official website: http://www.apsc.nic.in/ and The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022 on or before 06.03.2019.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note : For more information Candidates can also check the Official Notification.